If you were looking for something to spice up your camping trip this fall, don’t miss this delicious camping recipe for chicken bacon ranch foil dinners. This recipe is packed with flavor and protein, so it’s perfect for refilling after a day of hiking, biking, or whatever outdoor activities you love. Get the full recipe below.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Start by washing and drying your red potatoes and parsley.
- Carefully have and then quarter the potatoes and roughly chop the parsley.
- Preheat your oven or grill to 425° or a medium-high heat.
- Prepare large squares of aluminum foil for the packets by spraying them with cooking spray.
- In a cast-iron skillet, cook the bacon over the fire until crispy and then set aside to drain on a paper towel
- In a small bowl with together, melted butter, ranch salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add your chopped potatoes to a bowl and cover in a drizzle of ranch butter Leaving a couple of tablespoons still in the bowl. Toss the potatoes to coat.
- Pat dry the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper before placing it in the center of each foil square’s center.
- Divide the potatoes among the packets surrounding the chicken.
- Drizzle the remaining ranch butter over the chicken breasts in the edges up around the chicken and potatoes to create a
- Add the packets to your oven or grill for 30 to 45 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.
- Once the chicken is cooked, open the packets and top with cheese, and return to the grill for two or three minutes without resealing the packets to cook for an additional 23 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with a sprinkle of bacon and parsley.
Contact us today to find the perfect RV for your next vacation.